Huntington Park Addictions Nursing Jobs

Request failed

Addictions Nursing

Addictions nurses work in the prevention and treatment of drug and alcohol addictions, nicotine dependence, eating disorders and other addictions such as gambling. Part of the International Nurses Society on Addictions (IntNSA), the Addictions Nursing Certification Board (ANCB) offers nurses the opportunity to be certified as either a Certified Addictions Registered Nurse (CARN) or Certified Addictions Registered Nurse Advanced Practice (CARN-AP). Applicants for CARN or CARN-AP certification must be licensed RNs; those pursuing CARN-AP certification must have a masters degree or higher with documented clinical hours at the advanced-practice level. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts excellent, overall job growth for registered nurses.

By clicking on "Submit," you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Powered by ZipRecruiter
Copyright © 1999-2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All Rights Reserved.
Call 888.613.8844 (M-F, 7-5 Pacific)

Send a message

By clicking the ["Send Message"] button, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and to the use of cookies described therein, and you also consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the United States where the level of data protection may be different from that in your country.